Sunday, August 3, 2008

First Post

My first post to this blog was supposed to show pictures of our vacation to San Diego...but as luck would have it -- new camera + new blog = no pictures. Oh well, I'll have to work on that.

Instead I'll write about my goals. I figure if I write it down, then there is proof and I'll have to be accountable. My goal is to run a 10K. To some that may not seem like much; but to me, someone that hasn't done any exercise -- this is huge!

I woke up at 5:30 am and walked 2 miles before the sun started beating down. It was actually kind of nice being up so early in the morning, before the streets became busy and seeing the wildlife running around.

Hopefully I can remember this feeling tomorrow morning.

Posey

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Welcome to the blogosphere :)

Kristen Andrews said...

welcome to the bloggy world, it is so fun and addictive!