Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pierced Nipples and Full Body Tattoos

Okay, there are just some things you don't need to know about your co-workers:

1) they have their nipples pierced, and 2) their boyfriend has a FULL body tattoo. And when I say full body, I mean full body.

I have general rules about work: I don't ever need to be naked with a co-worker and I.don't.need.to.know.their.business.

Case in point - the new receptionist decided that I needed to know that in June, she had her nipples pierced. I broke my first rule and asked a few obligatory questions like, "what in the hell would possess you to do that?". She not only explained why, but she also decided that I needed to see it, and that's why I guess a cell phone with a camera comes in handy. Yeah. And there it was a nipple (her nipple!) with a barbell through it. Hmmm.

Since I had asked a few questions about the piercing, I suppose she thought I needed to know about her boyfriend that has a full body tattoo. Again along with this information were pictures!

Why didn't I think that since she had shown me a picture of her nipple, that she wouldn't have a picture of her boyfriend in all of his nakedness on her phone? She had several close up, very close up pictures. all angles. front to back. And every inch was tattooed.

Did I mention that they were very close up?

She kept going on and on about the artwork, but all I could see was the how the "dragon" had a piercing through his "skull".

I could have lived the rest of my life and never known this about her or seen the pictures.

1 comment:

Former Fat Chick said...

Wow Posey Thanks for THAT mental picture....can you imagine when the BF is old and saggy in the nether regions, wrinkly faded tattoo...*AHHHHHHHHHHHHH*