Thursday, September 4, 2008

It Was Just Too Much

and finally all came out in the most unexpected way. My boy has been sick. I know that he is really sick because he has never missed a day of school since he started 3 years ago, which he is very proud.

Sequence of events:
  1. sick child last night
  2. no sleep
  3. child that didn't feel good in the morning, but no fever so decided to go to school
  4. take child to school and drive to work
  5. take call from school nurse that child is wheezing and needs to see a doctor
  6. call husband to pick up child and take him to doctor
  7. deal with passive/aggressive boss by rushing around to finish everything he decided can't wait
  8. receive call from passive/aggressive husband that he absolutely has to get back to work and I must get home ASAP, oh and on the way, stop and pick up the prescription
  9. drive like a bat out of hell to get home
  10. get stopped by Sheriff for speeding

And that's when it happened -- total meltdown! It was all too much for me. I'm not sure but i think I blubbered all of these events to the Sheriff.

One good thing, he did let me off with just a warning!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Works every time! Silly men and their fear of emotional women:)