Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We Have Termites

Even worse than having termites AND paying $500 to have the house treated, is having the termite guy come to your house at 7 am to begin work and shortly thereafter ask I he can use your restroom...and proceed to poop in my bathroom! O.M.G!

Thank goodness I had already left for work. But "my boy", who by the way is becoming more and more like me everyday, calls me at work to report the incident:

Boy: Mom, the termite guy came in the house to ask if he could use the bathroom, and he pooped! My ball rolled into the bathroom after he was done and he had turned on the fan and everything. I almost choked.

(of course his report was much more descriptive but I'll spare you).

Me: Put your Father on the phone.

Me: Why would you let a total stranger put their bare ass on our toilet? That's what fast food resturants are for! There's a Carl's Jr. right down the road.

T: I didn't know he was going to poop.

Me: Well you're cleaning that bathroom TODAY.

I have a hard enough time cleaning the bathrooms after my own family, there is no way I can clean up after a stranger. Maybe I'll just board that bathroom up and paint over it.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh, my gosh! (I have a feeling that I ALWAYS begin my comments this way ...) That was too funny! Don't get me wrong, I do feel for you and COMPLETELY understand where you're coming from, but when you said that you might repaint...I'm still laughing! I do so enjoy your perspective on life and I am so glad that there's a Charming Posey out there to keep it real!!! :)

Anonymous said...

eewwww, that IS gross!

thanks for stopping by and commenting. I love to hear from new people!

Anonymous said...

I had my heating ducts cleaned a couple of weeks ago and the guy asked to use the restroom. He didn't, um, use it the same why your guy did, but walked out while the toilet was still flushing. Tell me he had time to wash his hands!

I took alcohol to every doorknob and other surface I could think of that he might've touched. Ugh!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha..this is awful!! as if the bugs and the $500 wasnt bad enough!!!

Ali said...

When our house was being built, the constructions went poop in the woods behind our house and didn't cover it up. Imagine our surprise when we went to check on the construction of our house and decided to take a walk through the woods. Yuck!