Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lovin' J Crew Lately

I'm lovin' the new J Crew catalog. When it comes in the mail I just can't wait to get everything done and get the boy in bed so I can relax and flip through the catalog and dream. It is filled with great pieces for Fall.

For instance, the Snow Lepoard Simone Peacoat

and the Vintage Slim Selvedge Jean.

Thankfully JCrew has sales quite often, because the price tag for the jacket is $260.00 and the jeans, a cool $175.00.

It may be a little while before the UPS guy delivers to my house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love j crew, but yeah, total sale shopper here too. i especially love it when they have the 20% off final sale. fun!

Anonymous said...

Well, Hi back at you--I like your Jewelry..I love your lists..I always write mine in pencil so I can erase the ones I don't get done and put them on the following day.