Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Weatherman Says...

Yipee! I just heard the weather report and finally...the weather is supposed to take a turn. By Sunday, temperatures are expected to drop to 79 degrees and possible thunderstorms. I can hardly contain myself! Seventy-nine degrees may not seem like a big deal to the 2 people that read my posts, but it's been in the high 90's for the last few weeks. It's October for goodness sake.

Fall makes me want to bake and fill my home with wonderful smells. My family may not eat delicious, well-balanced nutritional meals, but by God, they do get their fill of baked goods.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get so jealous of the up north bloggers who are wearing wool already.

Where I am, it's cool(like in the 50's-60's) in the am and then by afternoon its up in the eighties. ugh

LazyCrazyMama said...

LOL - I'm up north and dragging out the wool already! I also so look forward to fall, it's so beautiful around here! But I lived in Tucson for about a year, and I would so take that nice weather year round than the below zero stretch here!

Unknown said...

I totally understand! It was 65 this morning and I thought, Hey, we may actually have a "winter" this year! Last year I don't think it dropped below 85.